Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yay!! I have scrapped!!! and sharing with you a layout for bec's tic tac toe challenge over at Orange Paperie & Co. This is a beautiful pic of my grandsons girlfriend Ash, taken in Bali a few weeks ago. He messaged me on facebook and said "hey Nan, wondering if you could be really AWESOME and do a page of Ash for me"......and here it is.
On the layout I have included leaves, punching and chippies.


 
and here is a closie
 
 
 
The flairs are handmade using google eyes and patterned paper, a little technique I picked up from a visit to Joys Paperwork in Young when I popped over after work to have a chat to Annette and Kim just recently.
Thanks for taking the time to pop in and please head on over to OP and see the spectacular work on display there.
 

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

Wow Cheryl your grandson is going to love this layout , just beautiful and what a beautiful photo. Thnks for joining in at OP x

Jo said...

Cheryl it's so good to see your work again. You haven't lost your touch. This is a beautiful page. Thanks for playing :)

Helen Wallace said...

What a stunning page Cheryl....love the hand made flairs and that big teal flower. Beautiful work :D

Val-Belle said...

THis is such a beautiful layout. I just love the colours and those flairs are so pretty. I need to find a way to make them cause we cant get them here yet.... Stunning layout so nice to see your layouts again :d

Unknown said...

This is so lovely cheryl. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining at O.P & c